Sine Mora EX is a side-scrolling shoot’em up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor.
Sine Mora EX is coming summer 2017 to Nintendo Switch.
Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot’em up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. The story mode can be also played in local co-op mode.
- Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
- Unique, time extension based gameplay
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- Story mode playable in local coop mode
- Versus mode for more multiplayer fun
- Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
- Great accessibility – Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
- Risk and reward – multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
- Music composed by Akira Yamaoka, Sound Director of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned
- Featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda, one of the most prominent Japanese anime creators (Blue Submarine No. 6, The Animatrix – The Second Renaissance, Kill Bill: Vol. 1)”
VISITE ULTIMATEGAMESWEB HOMEPAGE FOR MORE GAME NEWS.
Follow us on: